Three Distinct Senior Living “Neighborhoods”
A central element of Keystone Senior is in our commitment to engage the interests, needs, wants and dreams of our residents which leads to experiencing an elevated life in seven key areas:
- Monthly rental with no large entrance fee or buy in
- One and two bedroom/two bathroom apartment homes that are 25% to 50% larger than those found at most other area communities
- Unlike some area independent living communities, our apartments feature fully-applianced kitchens
- All-inclusive assisted living service plan – no hidden fees or charges
- Offering a higher level of medication management than most area assisted living communities through the State’s Limited Medication Administration program
- Life Enrichment Program offers over 150 fitness, social, and cultural opportunities each month
- Secure, specialized care neighborhood for individuals with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia
- Local family ownership
- As a medium-sized, private company with lower overhead costs compared to large and publicly-traded companies, we pass on the savings in the form of highly competitive rates
Welcome to Keystone Commons, an uncommon value for exceptional senior living in Western Massachusetts. Keystone Commons offers an array of lifestyle choices for older adults at an outstanding value. With no large entrance fee and an inclusive monthly service package, Keystone Commons provides the best dollar-for-dollar value of all the senior living communities in the Ludlow area.
Assisted Living’s Best of the Best
You want to make sure you do your homework when evaluating a senior living community. One thing people sometimes overlook is the question of consistency; has the community you’re considering been noted for providing good care and a supportive, healthy environment year after year?
Memory Care Program Coordinator
Director of Community Relations
Dining Services Director
Director of Resident Care
Director of Maintenance
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for and we will get back to you.
Or you can call us at 413-583-6611.
Inquirer consents that Keystone Commons may communicate via phone, postal mail, email and/or fax. Communications may include information regarding Keystone Commons residences and services, billing-related notices, notices required by law and Keystone Commons news. If Inquirer wishes to opt out of solicitation communications, Keystone Commons will comply with all applicable law. Keystone Commons does not sell or provide to any third party any Inquirer information.